TRANSPERSONAL LEADERS operate beyond their ego, continuing personal development and learning. They are radical, ethical and authentic while emotionally intelligent and caring. They create performance-enhancing and sustainable cultures.
This book (published by Routledge, March 2018) is a game-changer in how it provides a journey for leaders to develop into Transpersonal Leaders through managing both their ego and their emotions, by increasing their awareness and bringing their values to full consciousness.
An essential read for current and aspiring organisational leaders, HR professionals, executive coaches and mentors, Leading Beyond the Ego is a vital point of reference for anyone in a leadership position who wants to embrace the right kind of leadership for today and the future. Watch and listen to a recording of the book launch webinar describing the purpose and content of the book.
This cutting edge approach to leadership, which can also be used as a personal manual or core text for higher education programmes, has been acclaimed by business and leadership experts. You can see the reviews of those listed below at the Routledge website.
Sandro Giuliani, Managing Director of the Jacobs Foundation, Switzerland
Dame Fiona Woolf DBE, DL, Lord Mayor of London 2013-14; Partner at CMS Cameron McKenna, UK
Natalie Ceeney CBE, former CEO of the Financial Ombudsman Service, National Archives and HM Courts & Tribunals Service, UK ...plus:
Professor Sir Muir Gray, Chief Knowledge Officer of the NHS; Peter Cheese, CEO at Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD), UK; Dr Gerhard van Rensburg, Chairman of Future Leaders Development and Director of Future Leaders Africa, South Africa; Dr Ronald J. Kovach, Vice President of Academic Affairs, Virginia International University and Past President of the National Society for Experiential Education, USA; Warren Harris, CEO at Tata Technologies, USA & India; Vishnu R Dusad, MD, CEO at Nucleus Software, India; Professor Harris Friedman, PhD, Research Professor of Psychology, University of Florida, Editor of the International Journal of Transpersonal Leadership
You can also order the book at Amazon around the world if more convenient.
Podcasts / Interviews
- 21st Century Leadership with Brett Sadler (podcast): Leading Beyond the Ego
- The Business Builders Show with Marty Wolff (podcast): Leading Beyond the Ego. Danielle Grant Co-Author
- The Looking for And Podcast: How to be a Better Thinker with Doug Hensch and Danielle Grant (podcast): Episode 45 – Danielle Grant – Leading Beyond The Ego
- Everyday MBA with Kevin Craine and Danielle Grant (podcast): Everyday MBA: Transpersonal Leadership – Leading Beyond the Ego
- Leadership with Dov Baron (audio clip): Leadership and Loyalty Podcast or here for YouTube
- Global Responsible Leadership Initiative (GRLI) (video clip): Part 1 of a conversation with John Knights on Transpersonal leadership
- Your Working Life, USA (podcast): Your Working Life with Danielle Grant by Caroline Dowd-Higgins
- American Business Radio Interview with Barry Molz, USA: John Knights in Conversation
- The Fast Leader Show, USA (podcast): Greg Young: I needed to reframe what I considered to be successful (Please click on the link on the LHS)
- Lens On the World TV Interview: Xinyu Zhang interviews John Knights
- Barry Moltz Radio, USA: Leading Beyond The Ego: Interview with Barry Moltz (See clip in Segment 3)
- EFMD – Global Focus magazine (Global): We Call it Transpersonal
- HR.com Online Magazine (Global): Women, Naturally Better Leaders In Times Of Crisis And Beyond
- Leadership Now Leading Blog (US): Are You Ready for Recovery?
- HR.com Online Magazine (Global): Excellent Leadership Is Transpersonal
- International Coach Federation (ICF) website (Global) :Coaching Leaders to Success
- Amazon book review from Robert Morris, a hall of fame, top 500 ranked Amazon business book reviewer: 'Leading Beyond the Ego' Robert Morris Review
- The Journal of Work Applied Management (Global): Developing 21st century leaders, a complete new process: We call them Transpersonal Leaders
- Integral Leadership Review (Global) Leading Beyond the Ego Book Review by Annabel Bereel
- Global Responsible Leadership Initiative (GRLI) Part 3: Part 3 of a conversation with John Knights on Transpersonal leadership
- Global Responsible Leadership Initiative (GRLI) Part 2: Part 2 of a conversation with John Knights on Transpersonal leadership
- Global Responsible Leadership Initiative (GRLI) Part 1: Part 1 of a conversation with John Knights on Transpersonal leadership
- FM Magazine (Global): Moving up the leadership maturity chain
- Enlivening Edge (Global): Reinventing Leadership - Leading Beyond The Ego
- Blue Heron Journal, USA: Leading Beyond the Ego" Book Review
- The Orient (British Chamber of Commerce Magazine), Singapore: Developing a New Kind of Leader for the 21st Century
- Amazon book review from the Dean of Virginia International University’s Business School, USA: Amazon US Review
- The Smart Manager, India: When Ego Takes a Back Seat
- Investor's Business Daily, USA: Adapt To Change To Reach The Top And Excel
- Motivation.Se, Sweden: Bli en Transpersonell Ledare
- Great Leadership by Dan, USA: Heading into the Unknown? Get REAL
- Training Industry Journal, UK: How to Embed Leadership Learning for the Long Term
- CEO Today Magazine, UK: Do Millennials and Ethics Make Good Business?
- The CEO Magazine, USA: The Best CEOs Continue Their Personal Development
- Sustainability Next, India: We Need Transpersonal Leaders for Global Sustainability
- HRD Connect, UK: Ego-free Leadership
- ByteStart, UK: Transpersonal Leadership. Becoming the Best Leaders You Can Be for the 21st Century
- Skip Prichard:Leadership Insights, USA: Lead Beyond the Ego
- Execunet, USA: Leading Beyond Ego - the Next Conscious Self-development Requirement of Leaders
- We are the City, UK: Women - Naturally Better Suited to 21st Century Leadership
- Coaching Tip: The Leadership Blog: Leading Beyond
- Forbes Inc, USA: Modern Leaders need to Keep Learning and to Stay Humble
- CEO World Magazine, USA: Developing the Best Leaders for the 21st Century - how to Become a Transpersonal Leader
- Investor's Business Daily, USA: Adapt to Change to Reach the Top
- Management Magazine, India: Beyond Tokenism: Diversity without Inclusion will lead to Dysfunctional Organisations