My purpose is to transform the business world by helping to develop a new style of leadership.”
Accreditations and Expertise
Following the sale of her business Sue decided to train as a coach as it brought together her passion for leadership and her desire to support others in realising their potential. Sue is accredited as a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with over 1,000 hours of coaching experience. She coaches individuals and teams at Senior and Board level. She has substantial experience as a facilitator of Action Learning Sets, Workshops and large group facilitation eg: World Café. She believes that a new type of leadership is required to cope with the increasing complexity of the world and the speed of change.
- Sue has undertaken extensive professional training, first becoming an Accredited Coach in 2003, via the Coaching Academy. She attained a Merit in her Advanced Diploma in Executive Coaching through the Academy of Executive Coaching(AoEC). Since then she has taken specialist further qualifications in Gestalt Coaching then an AoEC Masters Level qualification in Systemic Team Coaching and additional courses in Somatic Team Coaching, Hellinger Consellations, Career Coaching; 360 degree feedback; large group facilitation Her first degree was a joint honours in French and Spanish.
- She is an accredited Assessor in Emotional Intelligence Assessment, DISC, Emergenetics, CTT Values Asssessment
- Sue is a Fellow of the Market Research Society and is a member of International Coaching Federation.
- Sue trains others in transformational coaching and regularly gives sessions at international coaching conferences. She has delivered Conference Papers at: AoEC London 2009, EMCC Dublin 2009, EMCC Amsterdam 2010, ICF Madrid 2011
- She recently authored "Stop Doing, Start Leading: How to Shift from Doing the Work Yourself to Becoming a Great Leader."
Sue began her business career in Sales and Marketing with 3M. She then spent the next 20 years as a shareholder and director of a SME. Her roles included Divisional MD, Board Director, Sales and Marketing Director, Strategic Development Director. In 1996 she obtained VC funding to grow the business. She exited the business when it was sold in 2002 as part of the exit plan. As such Sue is experienced in MBO’s, strategic alliances and successfully preparing a company for sale. Sue set up a coaching culture in the business and mentored several fellow directors.
Recent clients include:-
Astra Zeneca, DSM, DHL, DAC Beachcroft, Antler, Fremantle Media International, Smiths News Group, Bridge McFarland, Odeon/UCI, WH Ireland, Swagelok, Antony Hodari, Severnside Housing Association, TNT, Bruntwood, Thomas Cook, NHS, Addleshaw Goddard, Solvay, Ball Packaging, Calico Housing, Christie Hospital, Pannone, Your Housing, Advanced Medical Solutions.
Sue has lived abroad and speaks fluent French and Spanish. In her spare time she likes to keep fit and gives support to several cancer charities.
Sue is a visionary thinker and always brings a new perspective to any discussion. She is passionate about what she does and always enthusiastic, even in the face of the inevitable organisational difficulties and delays. She always finds a way to get things done. Her understanding of change and transformation at an individual and group level and her excellent coaching skills have been invaluable to this programme. We look forward to continuing to work together on transforming our culture so that our people can consistently deliver our brand promise.”
Global Brand Strategy Manager, International Chemical Company
On behalf of the team can I thank you. You know that you have moved us forward. We are definitely a stronger team than when we started.”
Team Leader of Senior Leadership Team for Major Travel Group